J-5 Tactical Supply’s Terms of Purchase
The following Terms of Purchase (“Terms”) apply to all sales transactions The following Terms of Purchase (“Terms”) apply to all sales transactions between you, a customer, and J-5 Tactical Supply (“J-5 Tactical,” “J5TS,” “we,” or “us”), initiated on the J-5 Tactical Supply website, www.J5tacticalsupply.com (“Site”). We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time. All sales transactions are subject to the then-current Terms presented to you at checkout. Accordingly, you should review these Terms each time you purchase products through the Site. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not purchase any products through the Site.
I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the accessories I am purchasing are legal for me to own under all laws that are applicable to me. By accepting the Terms, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items I am purchasing. I also thereby certify that I am 18 or older.
1. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
J5TS MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT AS FOLLOWS. All products purchased through the Site are warranted from the date of purchase (herein defined as the date a product is ordered and payment is submitted through the Site), as follows:
(a) Products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. No other warranty is made or provided herein.
(b) The limited warranty described herein is provided solely to, and shall only be honored with respect to, the original purchaser of the warranted product. The resale or conveyance of a product otherwise warranted herein shall immediately and irrevocably void the warranty.
(c) To initiate a warranty claim, you must contact J5TS request to make a claim.
(d) It is your responsibility to submit covered warranty claims within the applicable warranty period. Claims made outside of the applicable warranty period will not be processed or honored. J5TS is not responsible for any late, lost, or stolen warranty claims.
(f) If you are unsure whether you have a potential covered warranty claim, please contact us, prior to shipping any products to us. We may respond and request additional information regarding your claim in order to assess the claim and respond to you.
(g) J5TS will service all timely submitted and covered warranty claims by, at its sole option, repairing or replacing the defective product.
(h) It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for all shipping and insurance costs associated with the shipment of any products and claims documentation to us, and to package all products in order to ensure safe transit. J5TS shall bear no responsibility for any loss or damage to products incurred during transit. If your warranty claim is rejected for any reason, the product may be returned to you at your expense.
(i) No reimbursements will issue to you until we have received, processed, and accepted your warranty/return form and proof of purchase, and completed any repair or replacement of the warranted product.
(j) If you contact us with questions or to inquire about the status of your warranty claim, we may request that you provide the Order Number.
(l) WHERE NOT LIMITED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, J5TS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER ARISING BY WAY OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. J5TS’ LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ITS OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE A WARRANTED PRODUCT.
The foregoing limited warranty does not apply to or cover any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused in whole or part by failure to perform proper care and maintenance
- Damage caused in whole or part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, including without limitation high velocity or high pressure ammunition, tracer ammunition, or hand-loaded ammunition
- Damage caused in whole or part by unauthorized modification or alteration, unauthorized repair, misuse, or abuse
2. 30-DAY RETURN POLICY All of our products are guaranteed for thirty (30) days from date of purchase (herein defined as the date a product is ordered and payment is submitted through the Site).
Restocking Fee* There will be a 20% restocking fee on all items returned and freight/ shipping cost are customers responsibility.
All product returns are subject to the following terms and limitations: We reserve the right to reject any returned product, and to decline to issue any reimbursement, if in our sole judgment the returned product has been damaged by you or otherwise while in your custody or care.
Returns must be postmarked or otherwise received by us within thirty (30) days from date of purchase. Returns not postmarked or received by us within the applicable period will not be processed or honored, and will be refused and/or returned to you at your expense. J5TS is not responsible for any late, lost, or stolen returned products.
It is your responsibility to obtain insurance for any returns, and to pay any necessary shipping and insurance costs. J5TS shall bear no responsibility for any loss or damage to returned products incurred during transit. No reimbursement shall be provided for any shipping or insurance costs.
We will make payment on any accepted returns in the same manner as payment was received. By way of example, if you purchased a product via credit card, we will attempt to credit the return to the same card.
No return payment will issue to you until we have received, processed, and accepted your returned product, packaging, proof of purchase, and return tag.
Typical processing time is 3-4 business days from the date we receive your return.
The following additional terms apply to all sales:
- All prices, product specifications, and product configurations are subject to change without notice, and at the sole discretion of J5TS. No refunds or credits will be granted for any sales or price changes on previous orders. All orders must be paid in United States dollars, by accepted credit card, money order, or certified check.
- From time to time, J5TS may conduct contests, giveaways, sweepstakes, and/or promotions through the Site (“Promotions”). Additional terms and conditions may apply to each Promotion, which terms and conditions will be posted and available on the Site. It is your responsibility to review any additional terms and conditions applicable to a Promotion in order to determine eligibility and requirements for participation. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the additional terms and conditions applicable to a Promotion, the additional terms and conditions applicable to a Promotion shall apply.
- You are responsible at all times for complying with relevant federal, state, and local law, including without limitation with respect to your purchase and use of firearms.
- The export of certain products from the United States is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”) (22 C.F.R. 120-130), or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (“EAR”) (15 C.F.R. 730-774). In addition, United States law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is your responsibility to review these lists and the items identified thereon. By purchasing products from us, you hereby represent that you will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of J5TS products to any restricted parties or destinations, and further represent that you will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
- You and J5TS both agree that J-5 Tactical Supply’s maximum liability under these Terms, and based on your purchase of products through the Site, shall be equal to the aggregate market value of such products. IN NO EVENT SHALL J5TS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF RELATING TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS THROUGH THE SITE AND/OR ANY USE OF OR DEFECTS IN SUCH PRODUCT(S).
- These Terms may not be changed, modified or amended, except as expressly provided herein or otherwise in writing signed by an authorized representative of J5TS. You may not assign any rights or interests under these Terms without the prior written consent of J5TS.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
5. FIREARMS SAFETY
I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling a firearm, ammunition or firearm:
(a) Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction. This
means that the firearm’s muzzle is pointed in a direction so that even
if it were to discharge it would not cause injury or damage. You are
responsible for every round fired from a gun you are holding.
(b) Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
(c) Keep the firearm unloaded until ready to use.
(d) When you pick up a firearm, check that the mechanical safety is
engaged, and if not, engage it. Extract the magazine if a magazine is
in the firearm. Then check to see if the firearm is loaded by
observing the chamber, the bolt, and the magazine well to ensure that no
ammunition is in the firearm. If you do not know how to operate the
firearm to perform these checks, get help from someone who does and do
not handle the firearm until you know how to safely operate it.
(e) Know your target and what is beyond. Be absolutely sure you
have identified your target beyond any doubt, and be aware of the area
beyond your target. To do so, observe your prospective area of fire
before you shoot.
(f) Before handling a firearm, learn how it operates. Know its
basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any
ammunition from the firearm or magazine. A firearm’s mechanical safety
is never foolproof.
(g) Be sure the firearm is safe to operate. If there is any
question concerning a firearm’s ability to function, take the firearms
to a knowledgeable gunsmith.
(h) Use only the correct ammunition for the firearm. Only
cartridges designed for a particular firearm can be fired safely in that
(i) Wear eye and ear protection when shooting.
(j) Never use alcohol or any drugs before or while shooting.
(k) Store firearms so they are not accessible to unauthorized
persons and obey all laws that govern access to firearms by minors.
(l) Clean and maintain your firearm regularly. Taking proper
care of a firearm promotes safe usage of the firearm, maintains its
value, and extends its life. Clean your firearm after each use. Any
firearm that has been in storage should be cleaned before shooting.
Before cleaning your firearm, ensure that it is unloaded and that no
ammunition is present in the cleaning area.
For more information, visit the NRA’s website regarding gun safety: http://training.nra.org/nra-gun-safety-rules.aspx
6. Shipping Information
All orders are shipped via USPS, UPS or FEDEX.
Please allow 1-14 business days for orders to process before they are
shipped. You will receive an email within 48 business hours of placing
your order with confirmation that your order has begun processing and
will provide you with your tracking number. Once your order leaves our
facility, located at 867 Park Valley Cir Minneola Fl 34715, the tracking number will become active.